Ravnica Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums for Ravnica Online @ www.pazzur.net

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Senturion

Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms Empty
PostSubject: Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms   Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Well Hello, the reason of this Topic is because today Monday,16 March I found Athirek Cyrus botting in shiva trainers (nice bot btw) well i think he have a lot of days botting its the same 4 me cause how all of u know i am RETIRED, but i dont like botters and if they will reach me nono ban please =). Well for this case u only need to use the logic let me explain Level 20,afk atcking and spelling exura gran,moving to door in door,distance 126 ^.- Hope u see my msg pazzur and dont ignore it like other times Wink. When he see that i was pushing him out, well he say me what the image show.

Greetings
Lord Senturion

Image:

Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms Athirekcyrus
Back to top Go down
rosenrot

PostSubject: SAME reply as your other USELESS and RETARD thread   Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

nice painting skills, btw I don't write like that rofl only a retard would say that..maybe you?

also i didn't even talked to ya the only thing I said was lol and you said what is in my comment

still I feel kind of flattered cuz someone makes an effort to try to make me look bad..nice try but it won't work Razz

Cya retard ahah

EDIT: btw even if you say I said that there wouldn't be a reason for me to say that lol; also I WAS retired aswell so dont come with that bullSHAT. I advice you to look at the highscores now and make a thread about the new top (who DOES use bot since he used to bot in shiva trainers (cough Perrofilo cough))
Back to top Go down
Lord_Senturion

PostSubject: Re: Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms   Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:38 am

rosenrot wrote:
nice painting skills, btw I don't write like that rofl only a retard would say that..maybe you?

also i didn't even talked to ya the only thing I said was lol and you said what is in my comment

still I feel kind of flattered cuz someone makes an effort to try to make me look bad..nice try but it won't work Razz

Cya retard ahah

EDIT: btw even if you say I said that there wouldn't be a reason for me to say that lol; also I WAS retired aswell so dont come with that bullSHAT. I advice you to look at the highscores now and make a thread about the new top (who DOES use bot since he used to bot in shiva trainers (cough Perrofilo cough))

LOL

you still playing tibia?? U.u boring jajaj i had already forgotten this # jajaja and u re still here and postings # well have fun Wink and u know that what i said and the pic its true noob

HOW can i did that #?? I just used impr and pasted here

well c.ya :*
Back to top Go down
rosenrot

PostSubject: Re: Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms   Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 pm

took you a week to find an excuse for your paint job? retard...and it seems you haven't forgotten this shat since your still complaining about your so called real ss. And no..im not botting Smile is just that i dont have anything better to do and there are no aprtys to #..could you tell the same?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms   Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms Empty

Back to top Go down

Athirek Cyrus Botting skills and insulting Pazzur and Gms
Page 1 of 1